Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because it’s the one day that it is acceptable to wear pink and red at the same time and not look like a complete weirdo. Luckily, it has been very warm lately for me to actually wear dresses, and when I mean warm, I really mean like 30 degrees. I was freezing while taking these pictures because it was like 20 degrees lol. But, it’s all about looking cute right? Maybe not but whatever lol. But, I have to say I am obsessed with my red dress and pink sweater. And I can’t wait to wear a pretty outfit on Saturday!
Since Daniel is still finishing up his last semester with school and I am working like a madwoman lately, we have decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day this weekend. (Shoutout to all my working girls because having a full time job is difficult to keep up with a social life). Daniel and I are going to o this fancy scmhacy Italian restaurant that he made reservations for about a week and half ago. SOOO, I thought it would be great for me to put together a few ideas for any last minute Valentine’s Day dates with your significant other or your gals! (Because Galeninte’s Day is just as important).
- Go see a movie!
- Cook a 3-course dinner together!
- Surprise them by ordering lunch for them today!
- Go to the bar to meet new people!
- Or, stay in and have take out from your favorite chinese place and throw on some Netflix
- Have a game night! (I mean who doesn’t love Cards Against Humanity with some wine?)
- Speaking of wine, go buy a few bottles of wine and have your own tastings!
Well, that’s all I have for you now!! I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine’s Day! I will see you next week on Taylored Life by J!
XOXO Jordan Taylor